Mustela offers ranges adapted to every skin type whether normal, dry, sensitive or atopic-prone.
For more than 60 years, Mustela of Laboratoires Expanscience has been conducting research programs in Dermatology with world-renowned scientists, to better understand the skin of babies, children, expectant and new mothers, and thus meet its specific needs.
Mustela® has discovered and scientifically demonstrated that babies have different skin types from birth:
• NORMAL SKIN, soft and supple, which needs moisturizing and protecting every day,
• DRY SKIN, which needs nourishing and protecting,
• VERY SENSITIVE SKIN, prone to redness and stinging, which needs soothing and protecting,
• ATOPIC-PRONE SKIN, prone to extreme dryness and itchiness, which needs replenishing, soothing and protecting.
Mustela conducts dermatological research programs honored by international scientific recognition and presented in the most major Dermatology and Pediatrics conferences:
• On the physiology of babies’ skin, from the 1st days of life, to always better understand its specific needs
• On atopic dermatitis to better understand the causes and mechanisms, and propose effective solutions, especially with regard to prevention.
• On the mechanisms of interaction between the skin and the brain (neuroscience) to understand the essential role of skin and skincare regimens in the brain and motor development of children from birth.
A Mustela skincare product for every skin type
NORMAL SKIN, soft and supple, which needs moisturizing and protecting every day.
DRY SKIN, which is rough and needs nourishing and protecting.
Very sensitive skin
VERY SENSITIVE SKIN prone to redness and stinging, which needs soothing and protecting.
ATOPIC-PRONE SKIN, prone to extreme dryness and itchiness, which needs replenishing, soothing and protecting.