Sun care

After-sun lotion

Sun care

After-sun lotion

A 97% naturally collected ingredients based after-sun lotion protects babies and infants skin from sun harmful rays after their exposure in sunlight. It also provide extra comfort and soothes their skin.

125 ml pump-dispenser tube

Certifications
  • Image
    97% ingredients of natural origin
    97% ingredients of natural origin
  • Image
    Safety_ingredient_EN
    Ingredient safety policy
  • Image
    Dermatologist_tested_EN
    Dermatologist tested
  • Image
    Made_in_France_EN
    Made in France
benefits
Image
Proven efficacy
Proven efficacy

More exposure to sun makes the baby skin more dull and dry it feels like dehydrated. Thus, our product named as After-sun lotion help boost and make the baby skin same as before going under the sun. After applying the lotion on baby's body and face makes it better and look soft and smooth like previously. The formula of the cream contains avocado, cupuca butter, and jojoba oil that provide nourishing effects to the skin. Also the tube is easy to use and spreads all over the baby skin due to fluid texture.

To ensure the safety of your baby all the skincare products are manufactured under the supervision of health experts and pass 450 tests and assessments.

Proven by science

Scientifically authentic effects. (1) Pre-testing conduted by keeping the control of medical and dermatological effects of the product over 31 kids and continous 3 weeks evaluation by parents collected in percentages.

100% of pediatricians and dermatologists find that the lotion instantly hydrates the skin (1). 98% of pediatricians and dermatologists find that the lotion softens the skin (1).

  • Product instantly improves the moisture level of the skin: 100%
  • Product makes the skin soft: 98%
  • Product instantly bring a fresh effect: 97%

Dermatologically tested under pediatric supervision on 31 babies for 3 weeks (percentage satisfaction)

usage
Image
How to use
How to use

After giving a bath to the baby apply this lotion.

Step 1: Hold the tube and softly press into the palm of your hand

Step 2: Gently apply on the skin of your baby.

Safety & Ingredients
Safe for Mom and Baby

Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby.

To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research.

Image
Safe for mom & baby
Image
Avocado

The active and primary natural ingredient is avocado perseose that is responsible for strengthening and protecting skin from Ultra Voilet rays and it is collected from feasible supply areas. The ingredient is combined with jojoba for nourshing effects and cupuacu for hydrating the skin.

The product contains 97% pure and naturally collected ingredients and the rest 3% are present for better texture and more protection effects.

List of ingredients

AQUA/WATER/EAU, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, PROPANEDIOL DICAPRYLATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, POLYGLYCERYL-6 DISTEARATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, JOJOBA ESTERS, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CETYL ALCOHOL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 BEESWAX/POLYGLYCERYL-3 CIRE D’ABEILLE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CITRIC ACID, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT

Reviews